Conclusion: There are only so many audiobook fornication scenes you can listen to.
If I hear “oh my” “this man” “my undoing” “inner goddess” or “he’s mine” one more freakin’ time I may just hurl.
It’s gone from sexy to utterly ridiculous. Her writing is undoubted shit, but at least in book 1 it was semi-interesting shit. Book 2 “Darker” is just nonsense.
- bikinisummer likes this
- jasminmiranda likes this
- tayl0c likes this
- running4me likes this
- chrystidoeslife likes this
- milkradio said: Those books are so offensive, not only because they are TERRIBLY written, but because they clearly glorify an abusive relationship (and I don’t mean the pseudo-BDSM aspects of their sex life, I mean… all of their “relationship” together).
- itwasallplay said: OH MY GOD I HAVE FOUND SOMEONE THAT AGREES WITH ME!!! I was beginning to think I was the only one
- itwasallplay likes this
- toridanielleloveslife likes this
- kristysfoodandfitness likes this
- lizshealthylife likes this
- kickingassinstilettos likes this
- mrsfitwatcher said: I have no interest…
- misspennyfeather likes this
- keepingupwithmcjones said: I never made it past chapter 8 of the first book. I can’t figure out why everyone raved about it!
- bacon-bits likes this
- effyeahliz likes this
- phildoeslife said: i got sick of the audio book ready ALL of the email signature every time
- kindnessandmischief likes this
- theroadtoslimcity posted this